Ensure that corporate donors know about your NPO
For almost two decades, The Trialogue CSI Handbook has been the authoritative publication on corporate social investment (CSI) in South Africa. This year, in celebration of the 20th edition, this publication will be renamed The Business in Society Handbook.
It will include an NPO directory (previously known as The Trialogue Funders Guide), to ensure one comprehensive and convenient publication for corporate funders of social development.
All organisations with an NPO number are invited to sign up online, to secure a single (R3 000, ex VAT) or double (R6 000, ex VAT) listing.
Frequency and distribution
The Business in Society Handbook is an annual publication. The 2017 edition will launch in November.
5 000 copies are printed and distributed nationally to:
- Companies and state-owned enterprises
- Non-profit organisations
- Provincial and national government departments
- Institutions of learning, including business schools libraries
- CSI and development-related industry events
- Trialogue events, including our annual Business in Society Conference, quarterly corporate forums and training workshops
Readership exceeds the number of printed copies, as one copy serves as a reference for many people within an organisation. The annual publication is often retained and back copies are regularly interrogated for bench marking and research purposes.
The 2016, the publication was accessed worldwide more than 5 000 times.
Please direct queries to Gillian Mitri: email@example.com