The CSI Handbook is a resource that needs very little introduction for those working in the corporate social investment arena. Whether working in the corporate sector, for a non-profit organisation or in government as a decision-maker responsible for social development policy, The CSI Handbook is an invaluable resource on CSI developments in South Africa. The 15th edition of The CSI Handbook is now available in either print version or electronic copy. The Handbook includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Analysis of in-depth primary and secondary research presented in a chapter on the current state of CSI in South Africa
- A table on the CSI spend of companies in South Africa with disclosed CSI budgets of over R10 million
- Information on each of the development sectors supported by CSI, identifying some of the key statistics in the sector, as well as the response from government and the corporate sector
- Feature articles and viewpoints from thought-leaders in the field
- Corporate case studies of leading CSI programmes and practice.