Trialogue seeks to appoint a writer to assist the content manager in the Cape Town office. Trialogue is a corporate social investment (CSI) and sustainability consultancy, with offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- Conduct desktop research, telephonic/Skype and face-to-face interviews
- Write content for a range of marketing material, including online and print
- Assist with management of the company website, social media platforms, conference event app and company newsletter
- Write in-depth and summary articles for Trialogue’s flagship CSI publication and online knowledge-sharing platform
- Liaise with event speakers and assist with event logistics as required
This role may require occasional travel to Johannesburg.
- Bachelor of Arts or Social Sciences degree
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading capabilities
- Three to five years of experience in a communications/research and writing role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of social development
- Self-motivator who works well under pressure
- Masters degree/academic research experience
- Experience in CSI/development
- Marketing/copy writing experience
- Ability to interpret and analyse quantitative data
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV (maximum two pages), along with a motivation letter of no more than 500 words and two samples of your academic and feature writing (development writing and published work would be advantageous) to email@example.com.
Applications close 15 January 2017. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.