The MTN SA Foundation, in partnership with Trialogue, launched The MTN Awards for Social Change to encourage and reward good monitoring and evaluation (M&E) practice in the non-profit sector in 2019.
This year, MTN will again be awarding a total of R1 million to four non-profit organisations as follows:
- A R300 000 award will be given to one NPO in each of the following categories that demonstrate excellence in M&E practices:
- Small NPOs with a total annual income of less than R5 million
- Medium NPOs with a total annual income greater than R5 million but less than R15 million
- Large NPOs with a total annual income greater than R15 million
- A bonus award of R100 000 will be made to one NPO that provides the best information with regards to Advanced Project Monitoring and Evaluation Practices.
The winners will be announced with the launch of the Trialogue Business in Society Handbook and can look forward to being profiled in the 2020 edition.
If you believe that your non-profit is undertaking good M&E, please enter these MTN Awards for Social Change. The entry form can be accessed here.
Please email your completed entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries close at midnight on 31 July 2020.
Contact Mahlo Maku for more information:
011 026 1308/078 497 2090