The Trialogue Annual Sustainability Review is the only dedicated sustainability publication developed and written by professionals working in the field who have years of publishing and consulting experience. In 2004, Trialogue published its first handbook covering business sustainability practice with the tagline ‘smart strategies for responsible companies’.
In 2010, Trialogue converted this to a quarterly Sustainability Review, carried in the Financial Mail, which became a weightier, annual publication in 2014. The move was made to do justice to the increasingly high profile of corporate sustainability.
The Trialogue Annual Sustainability Review is an authoritative and credible platform for showcasing sustainability and the 2016 edition was published and distributed in the Financial Mail on 20 May 2016.
- Impact investing in South Africa
- Valuing social capital
- Awarding reporting, not performance
- Business leaders: where are their voices?
- Silent revolution: South Africa’s renewable energy IPP programme
- How should the media be driving the sustainability agenda in South Africa?