This conference promotes thought leadership, collaboration and innovation for more
effective development, with emphasis on the integral role of business in society.
Join 450 corporate, NPO, government, academic and media delegates at this
- Supporting social justice
- Stakeholder interaction for social impact
- Inclusive growth in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
Each of the themes will be presented in plenary and followed by three related breakout
sessions, offering delegates different levels of engagement:
- Practical sessions will offer easily-implementable advice for how to incorporate the relevant theme in your day-to-day work.
- Integrated sessions will challenge corporates to step outside of their CSI thinking and consider how the broader business can contribute to development.
- Topical sessions will pose questions to panels of experts and encourage robust and interactive debate.
HAVE YOUR SAY AT SPEAKERS’ CORNER
Conference delegates are invited to book five-minute speaking slots to profile their work. Speakers’ Corner will take place in the exhibition area during main conference lunch breaks. Send a copy of your registration confirmation, along with a 60-word outline of the work that you will be profiling, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRE-CONFERENCE MASTERCLASSES – 7 MAY 2018
- Capacity-building for NPOs (For NPO delegates)
- Income-generation for NPOs (For NPO and corporate delegates)
Presented by Social Enterprise Academy
- CSI executive training (For corporate delegates)
- Outcomes-based financing for grantmakers (For corporate delegates)
Presented by Bertha Centre