The MTN Foundation, in partnership with Trialogue, has launched The MTN Awards for Social Change to encourage and reward good monitoring and evaluation (M&E) practice in the non-profit sector.
MTN will be awarding a total of R1 million to four non-profit organisations as follows:
- A R300 000 award will be given to a single NPO that demonstrates excellent M&E practice in each of the following categories:
- Small NPOs with a total annual income of less than R2 million
- Medium NPOs with a total annual income greater than R2 million but less than R10 million
- Large NPOs with a total annual income greater than R10 million
- A bonus award of R100 000 will be made to one NPO that provides the best evidence with regards to advanced M&E practices.
The winners will be announced at the launch of the Trialogue Business in Society Handbook and can look forward to being profiled in the 22nd edition of the Handbook.
NB: Entries are now closed.